Wednesday, August 11, 2010

BBQ Shredded Chicken

This recipe is so easy, I know one of my kids could make it. Seriously. It’s a saucy, shredded Barbecue Chicken. YUM! And you make it in the Crock Pot!

BBQ Shredded Chicken

Boneless Chicken breast (the amount is up to you…I usually do 4 for my fam, and we have leftovers)
Your favorite BBQ sauce (mine is Sweet Baby Ray’s original)

Rinse chicken breasts and trim excess fat. Place in bottom of slow cooker. Squeeze BBQ sauce over top to almost cover chicken. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Remove lid and shred chicken with 2 forks. Add more sauce to freshen up the flavor. Stir well. Let heat for about 10 -15 minutes. Serve on rolls.


I like this recipe for a busy day. I like to serve it with a big salad and baked potatoes. You can also put the chicken right on your potato instead of a roll!

That’s it for this entry! Short and sweet (like me, ha ha)!

No comments:

Post a Comment