Monday, August 23, 2010

Quick and Easy Quiche


This is a great recipe for an easy quiche that doesn’t have a crust! It’s great for people trying to watch their carbs. I got this recipe from my friend Darci Z. many years ago! I made one last night to for my hubby to have for breakfast during the week this week!


Quick and Easy Quiche – my friend Darci Z.

5 eggs
¾ cup evaporated milk (5 oz. can)
¾ cup cheese
Mrs. Dash (to taste)
Meat
Veggies

Beat eggs and milk together. Add remaining ingredients. Pour in pie plate sprayed with non-stick cooking spray! Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.


Can you believe how easy that is??? You can make this with whatever cheese/meat/veggie combo you like! And it’s low in sodium, because it uses salt-free Mrs. Dash to add flavor! Whatever meat you use, be sure it is pre-cooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment