Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Leftovers!!!

I love leftovers....thankfully, for the most part, my family does, too. The best part about the leftovers we are having tonight, is that I didn't have to cook them the first time! We went out for Italian food at Ricatoni's in Florence for Frank's birthday and ended up with LOTS of food to bring home!

So tonight's dinner will consist of, 2 different kinds of brick-oven pizza, some pasta dish that I couldn't pronounce, but has chicken, sundried tomatoes, and lots of garlic, chicken wings (yes, I am aware that doesn't go with the "Italian" theme, but they were VERY yummy).

I will put together a Caesar salad to add to all that - which at our house means a bag of pre-washed and chopped Romaine lettuce, some parmesan cheese, and what we think is the best Caesar dressing ever, Girard's Light Caesar (it comes in the triangle shaped bottle).

Of course, there is some delicious Reese's Peanut Butter Cup cake leftover from last night's celebration as well. I am sure we will be able to finish that off.

Like, I said...I love leftovers....it will be easier to get all that ready, than it was for me to type about it! :)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment